If you own a McLaren, you have already taken the first step in your car enthusiast’s dream. Let us, at HyperCar, engineer your stock engine to higher PHASES. Our Engineering Team is developing the already powerful McLaren MP4-12C, 650S, 675LT and 570S to output up to 1,500 HP – that is well over double the factory output! While the original design offers class leading performance, there is so much potential to be had by the M838T V8 and chassis used by these McLaren models. For those that constantly strive for the best, never settle for less.
Engineering your stock McLaren to output 800+ HP requires more than just tuning. An entirely optimized, high-flowing full exhaust system constructed of aerospace alloys along with various performance enhancements complement the reengineered ECU. The attention to detail is what sets us apart with the smaller additions such as further heat shielding throughout the engine bay and vibration isolator padding to deliver an OE quality fit and finish.
- Complete Vehicle Health Inspection
- Total exhaust system with high-flow 900 HP catalytic converters constructed of Stainless Steel 321 or Inconel superalloy ($5,000 upgrade for Inconel) and handcrafted with precision fitment. Ceramic coated as well as flow tested for maximum efficiency and sound tuning (cat-delete option available).
- HYPER rear exhaust fairing for improved engine bay airflow and dual cannon-style exhaust tip
- HYPER reengineered factory ECU (OBD2 & MDS compliant)
- HYPER800 ECU firmware
- HYPER ESP Dynamic Programming
- Hi-Flow RACE air filters
- HYPER Intake Upgrade
- Upgraded T-bolt hose clamps to support high boost loads
- HYPER Coolant System Upgrades
- Larger heat exchangers with increased capacity for Intercooler Circuit
- Reduced IATs providing consistent power in hot environments
- Upgraded reinforced intercooler plumbing
- Ceramic coated factory exhaust heatshields
- High resonance dampening
- Professional dynamometer tuning
- HYPERCAR 1-year/12,000-mile Limited Warranty (See full details at hyperfastcars.com/warranty)